Saturday, May 3, 2014

After having a really hard week (panic attacks everyday) I was able to go to Walmart and Chapters with the help of my mom (I have very bad anxiety and depression) and got a few things! That Chapters I went to ended up having a small fire and we all had to get evacuated out into the cold. Five fire trucks showed up and everything was fine. We were all able to go back in and I spent a couple more hours looking at books. (From left to right) Bastard out of carolina by Dorothy Allison, The secret life of bees by Sue Monk Kidd, The bell jar by Sylvia Plath.

From Walmart I got some body lotion and some wet n wild makeup (I'll upload that later) and got the Simple Eye Balm. I've heard some pretty good things for it and have been looking for an eye cream for my sensitive eyes. It has vitamin B5, vitamin E, bisabolol, Shea butter, and jojoba oil. It doesn't have any perfume or dyes. It comes out clear and you tap it into your eye area. I think it would be ok to wear under makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment