Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today when I was watching Fire Walk With Me I remembered I really love the late 80s and early 90s and how they blurred together in the first and last couple years. One thing I really loved in the movie was the makeup and hair.


The eyes are super simple. Laura (top) seems to be wearing a light almost greyish blue eyeshadow or eyeliner and eyeshadow one or two shades darker than her eyelid, it's brought up just to the browbone. The same goes for Donna (bottom) except shes wearing dark brown or black eyeliner. I would say a lengthening mascara was used although the lashes are not dramatic and look natural.

My favorite though is the lips! I would start out by moisturizing lips and then applying a lip liner and blending it in with a finger or brush to make it look more natural and never cakey. I would then apply more lip balm for that slight sheen. I would suggest and long lasting, moisturizing lip liner. I would describe the color they're wearing as fruit punch.

TRY: Nyx slim pencil, Maybelline color sensational lip liner or any of your favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment