Tuesday, April 29, 2014

There's something about looking at old photos of myself, when I was a little tyke, that makes me feel like I'm on some weird self discovery trip. It's strange to look at yourself so young, when you were hardly really a person at all, and comparing it to who you are now. How have I changed in the past 12+ years? How did I grow and change and become someone different right under my nose. Every picture feels like a little piece of a puzzle to show me who I am and how to keep growing. They show that there was a time before bad things happened. Back when the small things in life were life, and I regret to say things that I forgot about for so long. We forget and overlook so many things that we did when were younger that it feels like a part of us goes missing and we can't remember where or when we lost it or how to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment